Getting the right mortgage and insurance combination for our customers is what we at Manchester Mortgages are all about. Here are a collection of case studies that demonstrate the lengths we will go to to ensure that you get the very best of deals:
- Mortgage Glossary – An A to Z of common mortgage terms with explanations and examples.
- Mortgage Application Checklist – Key information you need to complete a successful mortgage application. NEW!
- Life Assurance and Critical Illness Cover – A case study illustrating the roles played by critical illness and life assurance cover during the lifetime of a mortgage.
- Debt Consolidation – A re-mortgage case study involving consolidating £40k of debt and changing an interest only mortgage to repayment.
- Debt Consolidation 2 – Credit card debt: paid off, overdraft: paid off, loan: paid off, monthly mortgage amount reduced by £418 and all over the same mortgage term!!
- Divorce and Buying out an Ex – Advice and guidance in this interesting case study on getting a mortgage to buy an ex out after a divorce.
- Repossessed Property – A case study of a first time buyer buying a repossessed house.
- Buying a Second Home – An interesting case study about getting a suitable mortgage for a second home.
- Getting a Mortgage with a Poor Credit History – If you’re got a poor credit history getting a mortgage with a decent rate is the priority – in this case study we secure a mortgage for a client in Manchester.
- Buying a House from a Family Member – Sounds straightforward, doesn’t it? This case had a few twists in it…
- Getting a Mortgage to buy a house for a dependent family member – Here’s a case study highlighting how we overcame the difficulties to achieve this.
- Obtaining a decent mortgage with a large default – Great case study where we secure an excellent mortgage deal for a client who has a £30,000 Default
- Refused a mortgage ? – We help out a couple who are refused a mortgage.
- To Move or Not To Move ? – Real life case study that discusses whether it’s best to move house or extend your existing property.
- Income Protection – Read about how we secured income protection for a self-employed dentist worried about injury to her hands.
>> Please look at our regularly updated blog for more case studies and advice on both mortgages and insurance.
More details of our mortgage brokering and advisory services throughout:
- Bolton, Egerton, Farnworth, Horwich and Westhoughton
- Bury, Ramsbottom, Heywood, Ainsworth and Whitefield
- Wythenshawe, Cheadle and Gatley
- Prestwich, Middleton and Heaton Park
- Didsbury, Withington, Heaton Moor, Fallowfield and Chorlton
- Rochdale, Heywood, Norden and Littleborough
- Wigan, Skelmersdale, Orrell and Leigh
Got A Question ?
Are you looking for advice and guidance with a mortgage? Call us on 0161 706 0242 or fill out our contact us form and we’ll call you back.
Manchester Mortgages is a trading name of Mortgages 4U (North West ) Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA register number 301076). Registered in England & Wales No. 4729252. Registered office: 7 Randale Drive, Bury, BL9 8HZ.
Your home or property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.